I have been lusting after a pair of gladiators for so many years now but never found quite the right pair. I’m sure you’ll agree that any self-respecting mermaid would fall head over heels for these from Dollskill .
I was a little afraid that I would get the size wrong because I’m told a variety of things when translating my UK 6/EU 39 into American shoe sizes. I usually am safe with an 8 but sometimes it’s 8.5 or even a 9 can work too but the 8 is absolutely perfect for me in these bad boys.
What I Love:
- The platform, initially it looked so huge I wasn’t sure if I was ready to fully go retrograde back to my Spice Girl days but I was wrong, I am. It’s perfect, it makes me tall without the wavering heel!
- SOO surprisingly comfy, I wore them out dancing all night and they’re like big foamy slippers
- The holographic colour
- The snakeskin effect
- The shells on the front
- They kind of glow in the dark
- I have mermaid shoes and I never though the day would come!
- I think $85 is a great price for such unique shoes
- They’re made from animal friendly-otherwise known as- fake leather!
- The only one, which is not a big deal, is having to do all the buckles up which really doesn’t take that long anyway
They only have size 8 and 10’s left so hurry and click this link to mermify your feet!